Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I no longer own a .308 WIN but have a set of RCBS dies, many once fired and new cases, many varieties of .308 Bullets, and some reloads & a few parts of boxes of factory rounds. Also have 44 Mag dies and some bullets for that caliber, also same deal on .357 mag. If you have something you would like to trade, PM me. I could use some more 12 & 20 gauge shotgun shells, steel or lead, and reloading components for those shot shells Also have CCI LR primers. I would be looking for precraziness pricing equality on swaps so no one gets screwed over.

Thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm personally good on 308 stuff myself, but I'm surprised nobody has jumped on this opportunity as scarce as components are right now. Hope you find the right trade.....surely its out there....

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm personally good on 308 stuff myself, but I'm surprised nobody has jumped on this opportunity as scarce as components are right now. Hope you find the right trade.....surely its out there....
I’m working on a deal or two, but most folks want to buy outright. If they did, I’d have to charge the outrageous prices I’d have to pay to get what I need, IF I could it. I’m not much into that. Trading at current market prices is better & I’m in no hurry. 👍👍👍

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m working on a deal or two, but most folks want to buy outright. If they did, I’d have to charge the outrageous prices I’d have to pay to get what I need, IF I could it. I’m not much into that. Trading at current market prices is better & I’m in no hurry. 👍👍👍
Have some shot that I'd be interested in trading.
Thanks,
David

1 - 6 of 6 Posts