Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These pups are from some of the best leopard bloodlines around. $200 with a money back warranty.

..........Wick's Camo Jug
.....McDill's Johnny Reb
..........McDill's Bell
Smith's Blackie ''Ryals' Jet''
..........Wright's C.C. Big John
.....McDill's Pretty Girl
..........Lewis' Chetta

PUPS

..........Wick's Camo Jug
.....McDill's Pride
..........McDill's Bell
Ryals' Wicked Joy
..........McDill's Ol' Charlie
.....Clark's Ann
..........McDill's Dixie

Bob Ryals
918-822-8888

· Registered
386 Posts
Ther r like 6 colors in this breed stanndard or could be a combination of sevral colors on 1 dog. Kinda like the white on a black&tan or the big bushy tailed walkers that look more like a bird dog then a hound lol I picked female #1

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It has been a day or two since I have been on here, sorry for my slow response. Leopards do come in several colors and you can get more than one of those colors in the same litter. These pups are from a solid black male and a black, tan and white female. If I were breeding for leopard spotted pups then my chances for that color would greatly improve if the male or female was that color. This cross was made to get pups that should make coondogs and color was not considered. The male pup I am keeping out of this cross is almost solid black. He has a small white spot behind one foot which can not be seen unless I pick him up. The tan on some leps will fill in a bit more and become darker, the leopard spotted ones will get darker and so will the red ones. With leps you don't just wonder how many males or females you may have but what color they might be. All of the pups are sold but if you have any questions about Leopards give me a call I will try to give you a answer.
Thanks
Bob
918-822-8888

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.