Am i the only moron?

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by 10pointman, Dec 9, 2012.

1. 10pointman

10pointman Moderator Staff Member

I was in a tree,but the wind almost blew out of it.im sitting on the ground now hoping to see something.:banghead:
    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

2. I'm at work, but I wish you GOOD LUCK.

3. faithfularcher

faithfularcher Well-Known Member

wind not blowing here at all??

4. emerson

emerson Well-Known Member

I went last nite no wind , no deer , one house cat. Went outside here at the house little wind looks like a good day.

5. shotgun wg

shotgun wg Well-Known Member

I'm not in AR today but I am in a stand. Wind blowing tried to sprinkle a couple times temp dropping. I have seen more this morning than the last 4. Saw some at daylight some more at 730 one at 837(small buck) and am still waiting. He's gonna move today and I'm gonna be waiting on him.

6. truck24hr

truck24hr Super Member<br>2014-15 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

Alma
    Moron #2 here. Just got drenched. Getting cooler now.

7. JB Weld

JB Weld Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That rain bothers us much more than the deer. I bet they will be moving this morning after the storms last night. If you are out in the field, you will have a much better chance of bagging that Big One than me sitting in this chair!

8. The question was. "Am I the only Moron" The answer is NO> Look around at some of the posts on here.:smack::banghead:

9. camron

camron Super Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner

Nope. However I do have enough sense to be in a tower. Hunting near Hot Springs Village. Still raining off and on. Had a squirrel fall out of a tree and a deer blow at something several hundred yards upwind. That's all.

Attached Files:

10. bottomlands

bottomlands Well-Known Member

Idk where temp is fallin at BC it hot an humid here! Gona wait till its cooler tomar evenin, mabe they'll move after the rains over ..

11. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

Just climbed down....gonna have me some pizza and beer. Din't see squat!

12. camron

camron Super Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner

Shot a doe walking out. Came upon three bedded in a bench along the road. Shot the big one. It's too hot for them to move much with their winter coat.

13. John Stiles

Got done, gonna grab my sks and head back out. It keeps tryin to spit a little rain, I'm hoping to catch some movement.

14. 10pointman

Didnt see nothin! Its too hot i guess.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

15. Im waitin til wed mornin to go again....

16. John Stiles

Sat till right after sundown and was just fixin to call it when I caught a hint of white flickering at 100yds, the far end of my shooting lane. Put the scope on it and saw the doe's face and ears...she was target angle zero[facing me]....I waited a few seconds and she started angling toward me and to my right...soon to disappear. I took center mass and dropped the hammer. Knocked her down and she scrambled up. Came home and got some warm food and drink and a couple flashlights. Iris[12yrs] came with me. We tracked a ways and found a good puddle of dark red blood[liver most likely]and backed out. Gonna take my new pardner Gabby[black lab] in the morning; she's gonna love this!:whistle:

17. 10pointman

Good deal John,glad you got one!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2