Aluminum Bass Boat 40HP Evinrude

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by rut and strut, Dec 21, 2010.

1. rut and strut

rut and strut Well-Known Member

Guys i Hate to do this but i need to sale my Traveler Aluminum Bass Boat these boat's are Made in Arkansas and are ALL Welded boat has Aluminum Floors unlike some Aluminum Boats that use Wood floors these boats are made to LAST. I have had this Boat for 6 are 7 years and this boat has all ways ran like new the 40HP Evinrude has all ways started the first time you hit the key. I took off the VRO stuff and just Mix the oil my self a Good friend of mine that has been a Boat Mechanic for Over 30 years told me to do this and the motor would out live me so i did like he told me and have never had a days trouble out of the motor.

The Boat comes Ready to fish with a 50LB 12/24Volt Trolling Motor and a Front Graph.

Now for the BAD the boat needs New seats the front seat is in OK shape but all others need replaced other then that the Boat is ready to go fishing it don't look the Best but it fishes just as good as a $20,000 boat

I am Asking $2800.00 and will not come down much on the Price this is a GREAT Boat and i am not gone to just give it a way if you would like more info give me a call 870-223-6011. THANKS

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
  2. rut and strut

Thanks for all the Calls guys Boat runs GREAT if you would like to come down and ride in it just let me know and i will take you out in it i only live 1/2 mile from Lake Greeson.

3. rut and strut

Guys i have had a Lot of people call and ask how come my boat is for sale. I am building a 1972 Nova and have a 2000 corvette LS1 motor and transmission i am putting in the nova and need money to finish the car.I have it painted and all that just need money to finish putting the motor in the car. But if i don't get what i wont out of the boat the car can Waite i LIKE this boat and do not need the money that bad the car can Waite so if i cant get around what i am asking for the boat i will just save up the money to finish my car.

4. rut and strut

Bump would like to sale so i can get started on my car.

5. woodwise

woodwise Well-Known Member

I had a older guy named Danny Bradshaw give you a call the other day (from Harrison) he said he was looking for a boat .....I told hime this was the boat he needs........:up:

6. rut and strut

Hey Woodwise THANKS he did give me a call but only wonted to spend like $2000.00 and i cant sale this boat that cheap this is a GREAT Boat all the Live Wells work and the Boat Runs GREAT all it needs is New Seats and some carpet on the front and back deck and thats it.

He said he would give me call back and talk some more if he could come up with some more money. I told him if he wonted to come down and go out in the boat just to give me a call and we would take it out one day i only live 1/2 from lake Gresson so it no Big Deal to take it out.

7. rut and strut

Bump Need this Sold so i can get to work on my LS1 Nova.

8. sprtsmn001

sprtsmn001 Well-Known Member

What year is the engine? Does it have any power tilt and trim or assisted lift?

9. rut and strut

The motor is a 86 are 87 same year as the boat and the motor dose not have a lot of run time on it the guy i got it from only took it out 1 are 2 times a year and was an Older guy. The first couple of years i had the boat i fished all most every day but i only live 1/2 mile from the lake and would just fish my end of the lake most of the time . And no the motor has no power tilt and trim or assisted lift but the motor is not heavy at all.

10. rut and strut

Bump would make a GREAT buy when some of you guys get your Taxes Back then you will be ready to go fishing :up:.

11. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

Where is pike county located at?

12. fd258

fd258 Member

Cabot
    ??

Do you still have it?

13. rut and strut

Yep i sure Do fd258.

Coonnutz Pike county is in South West Arkansas 40 miles South of Hot Springs i live in Kirby on Lake Gresson.

14. rut and strut

Make me some Offers Guys i need to get started on my LS1 Nova.

15. fatherof4

fatherof4 Well-Known Member

Yall should hit him up for a ride in it. I have fished with him lots of times and this boat has never let us down. It's really a good boat. I give it two :up::up:

16. rut and strut

Thanks Jamie. Hate to sale this boat but need money to fix my NOVA.