Arkansas Hunting banner

101 - 120 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
Believe it would be interesting to watch a live news reporter, accompanied by a Psychiatrist at the long lines of the loading ramp/parking lot, at Bayou Meto, etc.....about 3-4am till noon....during duck season. Filming & recording all the "happenings" of the happy duck hunters. The Psychiatrist could give his explanation, as to what kind of "disorder" would lead a person to pursue this kind of activity....."voluntarily".....;)

·
Registered
871 Posts
Has anyone seen the video of the guys crashing the boat? One of them had a GoPro on and caught it all. Hope everyone is ok and no one was hurt! Not sure where it was at.....but that would suck if they had stayed all week and then didn’t even make it to a hole. This was the picture I saw
IMG_4420.jpg

·
Registered
959 Posts
The video I saw, that ditch looked like the Arkansas river at the Royal Gorge rafting adventures after about 6 boats went down it.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
Prayer for those involved, hope no one was hurt. Was a miracle if no one wasn’t. Just send a cold chill down my spine thinking about flipping a boat like that into a narrow ditch, ending up in the water with no telling how many boats there were with spinning sharp SS props flying by.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
You democrats keep wishing for a draw and your gonna get it. It will be fair no doubt. Everyone will get to hunt one maybe two days a year on public land. They will tell you where you can hunt regardless if there’s any ducks in that area or not. Funny that the folks I know that support a draw hunt private or no longer hunt at all. The day we have to show up 2 hours early to sign up or log on the www to put our name in a hat to maybe hunt will be they day duck “hunting” is over.
And you’ll pay 10-15 bucks a pop to enter the draw !

·
Registered
871 Posts
My wife showed me off tik tok....then a friend sent me the picture and I recognized it. I hope no one was hurt....the video was crazy and a miracle no one was killed

·
Registered
871 Posts
The video I saw they hit the log and went airborne it looked like. The boat in front of them hit it and went in the air as well. Hopefully no one got hurt.

101 - 120 of 155 Posts