Arkansas Hunting banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
6,683 Posts
I find it ridiculous and hard to believe that a warden would write such a ticket to begin with but at the same time the ASP and AGFC now hire people on college degree's and not common sense anymore. I would be in court but first I would call his supervisor and talk to him...d2
I don’t find it hard to believe. In fact agfc WO are probably conjuring up a lie to come on here and defend themselves. MR C had to set them straight on thier lie last time. It’s embarrassing honestly.

·
Premium Member
6,337 Posts
What's the difference between this and getting a cute little orphaned fawn out of the road in front of your house and putting it in a box to keep it safe until the GW arrives?

This thread title should be, "alligator-roasted".

·
Registered
The Sword of the Spirit
439 Posts
My FIL had one get in his back yard in Shreveport. He noticed something was wrong when he saw part of the cyclone fence in the back yard was bent down. That Sapsucker had taken a dip in the pool and was under a window hissing.

He called Louisiana Game and Fish and they sent a professional alligator hunter to “ re-home “ the 8-foot monster with a ‘.22 LR.

Read the OP’s story and learn.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
I'd call the DA's office and demand a jury trial! Bet the AGFC's lawyer couldn't seat a jury that would agree with them! After being found not guilty, I'd sue the pants off of them.
I beat a WO in court a long time ago, it CAN be done. All it cost me was a day of work and a 100 mile drive.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts