Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty sure that my salt block that I put out little less than a month ago is going to be gone when I go back this weekend. I talked to my grandma who lives on our lease and she has gotten around 10 inches. :smack: glad I didnt put out any rice bran...

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,481 Posts
I'm pretty sure that my salt block that I put out little less than a month ago is going to be gone when I go back this weekend. I talked to my grandma who lives on our lease and she has gotten around 10 inches. :smack: glad I didnt put out any rice bran...
Naw, you'll still be alright...the salt block is still there, it just don't look so obvious. I always put mine on a redoak buttcut...it rots fast and absorbs salt well...the deer will have it eaten away inside a couple years...:up:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:up:
Naw, you'll still be alright...the salt block is still there, it just don't look so obvious. I always put mine on a redoak buttcut...it rots fast and absorbs salt well...the deer will have it eaten away inside a couple years...:up:
Yah i know its all in the ground... :up: But I hve noticed that they dont come around as much unless the rice bran is there.. gonna have to go buy that stuff by the ton since everyone at my camp is hooked on it.. :cool:

·
Registered
845 Posts
i'll be huntin the ridges sat for limb chickens....bottoms are gonna be flooded.

watch for snakes!!! the high water will have em stirrin. i killed a little 3 inch snake in my dining room tuesday morning...hate to think what it might be like out in the woods. :smack:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'll be huntin the ridges sat for limb chickens....bottoms are gonna be flooded.

watch for snakes!!! the high water will have em stirrin. i killed a little 3 inch snake in my dining room tuesday morning...hate to think what it might be like out in the woods. :smack:

3 inches ehh... :fit::fit: sorry you left yourself wide open there sir..:up:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.