Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice boat. Love the Breaking Benjamin in the video, their is a guy here in Batesville that has a nice airboat setup. I think his last name is Bangs. What type of engines are you guys running on your boats?
that would be Derek Bangs, he has a older 454 in his boat. I'm running a 496 Stroker with Aluminum heads and airgap intake. Holley 830, roller valvetrain. It does good. So people run the 383 strokers but they seem to blow up.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Hey beelawn. when am I gonna get a ride in that boat. I gave some gas to a guy in an airboat last year at the state tourney in ferguson and forgot who it was. We didn't shoot the state this year as water conditions were too bad and didn't want to waste the money. Have you been shooting any fish. Our year has been pretty slow. My fish count this year is down, only 350 fish so far and the season is rapidly coming to a close as the cooler temps will put them gars down.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.