Arkansas Hunting banner

Air Compressor, FREE

2K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  johnf 
#1 ·
My predeccessors left me a Speedaire 2 HP compressor. It is a, 220, 3 phase upright tank. Looks fine ,but there is no electrical plug and I do not have 3 ph. FREE to the first person that can pick up this weekend. Located close to Paron.

#16 ·
House

So are you saying the first person that gets to your house??

No map or directions needed ...........I been there!!!!

Why didnt you post this two days ago.............I went right by your turn off yesterday!!!!!:biggrin:
You shoulda waved!! I was there from 9 till 7 yesterday! The electrican was installing a 220 outlet for the compressor among other things. It will have to be used for a small welder now or whatever.
If Johnf doesn't get it you can have it. Do you need a 4' tall whirlwind? Looks like a giant funnel with four little legs?

#17 ·
You shoulda waved!! I was there from 9 till 7 yesterday! The electrican was installing a 220 outlet for the compressor among other things. It will have to be used for a small welder now or whatever.
If Johnf doesn't get it you can have it. Do you need a 4' tall whirlwind? Looks like a giant funnel with four little legs?
I can't seem to think of a use for a ...........whirlwind!:head: :razz:

#20 ·
Whirlwind

I best take a picture of that thing. The previous owner used it to feed quarts rock into a grinder/chipper. Then he would do something to it and send the fines off for gold separation. Yep , he was a gold miner and I'm sittin on all that gold that nobody knows about. :up:

#24 ·
Nope, it's sitting in my garage. I found out yesterday that we have no 3 phase power here, but my dad just happens to have a 110v 2 hp motor that he's going to give me for a very resonable price (got to come up and get it and bring the kids). I think I can afford that.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.