Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like our season will open concurently with the much hated "gobbling lull" by the time they come out they have all been hammerd so hard they wont gobble anyhow....stir stir stir the pot gently down the stream.....

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,030 Posts
Looks like our season will open concurently with the much hated "gobbling lull" by the time they come out they have all been hammerd so hard they wont gobble anyhow....stir stir stir the pot gently down the stream.....
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
23,356 Posts
That would mean I had some around here to be hammered out. :smack: From the fall to the spring they just completely disappear.

·
Registered
10,493 Posts
That would mean I had some around here to be hammered out. :smack: From the fall to the spring they just completely disappear.
At least you had them there to disappear. I don't think we've had any birds on our family lease since 2001 or 2002 other than 3 or 4 years ago when a group of two longbeards and three jakes came from over a half mile away down to our lease and then made a loop over 1/4 deep into our lease before heading back up the powerline the way they'd come.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts