Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
Commish Weld
22,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a chance for you to pass on some data to help AGFC support the sportsmen of Arkansas. The link is at the bottom.

Thank you for your participation in this study. The purpose of this study is to better understand outdoor recreation participation in Arkansas, and demographic variables to help with analysis. There are no known discomforts or risks to your involvement. This survey should take about 15 to 20 minutes to complete and does not ask for any information that could specifically identify an individual. Additionally, all information collected in this study will be kept in a secured area according to university policy. All information gathered through the survey will be aggregated for analysis and use in understanding trends and issues.

·
Registered
16,732 Posts
JB... You can tell whoever asked you to promote this that it doesn't sit well with folks that are fed up with this woke agenda.
I will not ever again participate in an AGFC survey unless they state it is "rainbow free"...
Ridiculous....

·
Premium Member
Commish Weld
22,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JB... You can tell whoever asked you to promote this that it doesn't sit well with folks that are fed up with this woke agenda.
I will not ever again participate in an AGFC survey unless they state it is "rainbow free"...
Ridiculous....
@Saltydog No one told me to promote anything brother. The information gathered in these surveys are used to make decisions about how money is spent (in some regard), so I see it as a way to have real input with the AGFC.

The last section of the survey was optional. You did not have to fill any of that information out, and I seriously doubt that they will mark anything "rainbow free". However, I understand that you feel passionately about this issue, so I would recommend that you take a quick minute and shoot an email to
[email protected]
OR
call the Research Division at 501-223-6366
and ask them why they felt it was necessary to have that last part included in the survey and let your voice be heard.

·
Premium Member
Commish Weld
22,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So... The AGFC is going to base future decisions about our outdoor recreational facilities and operations on transgender needs....
OK....
Nice...
I have no idea what they will do. Shoot them an email and see what they say then report back.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts