Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went this morning and hunted hard with my daughter and friend. We put a lot of miles on the truck and only heard one gobble. There was plenty of other activity. The national forest was inundated with AGFC personel. We were checked 2 times. The first was 20 miles or so from the road block we ran into. I was glad to see them out there. Quite a few other people out but non reported gobbling activity either and no birds checked in. enjoy the picts

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
I was just out listening this morning and ran into a AGFC truck with a girl warden and a guy warden. They did not check me, they just talked to me. They were nice and just moved on.

·
Administrator
41,031 Posts
Sorry yall didnt do so good on the turkeys but Im glad to hear about the road blocks and other enforcement. :thumb:

·
Registered
423 Posts
I went fishing below pendleton dam yesterday,seen two groups launch with there guns (no youths) guess they were going to zone 17 and hunt,with trusten holder closed they were having to launch below the dam.One group came in with birds and they were wearing their hip boots,does the flood rule not apply to zone 17.Anyway,did see a wildlife officer drive through.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Cant thank the AGFC enough for the great job they do. And thank everyone who takes time to spend with they"re kids:up: :applaud: :applaud: .

·
Registered
9,622 Posts
Saw in the paper this morning, that the Arkansas City Levee District has Closed the levees in their area, due to flooding, to all unathorized traffic.............wonder how many poachers are riding the levee?????????

·
Administrator
41,031 Posts
Thats a very good picture and game and fish ought to figure out a way to use it somehow.

Your daughter is a very pretty young lady.

Probably took after her momma didnt she? :razz: :thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts