Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Member<br>2014-2015 Deer Hunting Contest Wi
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had pictures of this buck last year and although hes no giant, he seems to be big bodied and his antlers have not grown any more other than a small kicker drom last year to now..Was wondering how old yall might think he is? Would love to get an arrow in him. Deer Wildlife Elk Reindeer Antler
Deer Reindeer Elk Wildlife Antler
Deer Wildlife Reindeer Antler White-tailed deer

Attachments

·
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hes been a fighter too... He has a cut up ear real bad that makes it look like a clover which is what I called him last year (clover)..Thats how i noticed him so fast this year. Never had a day light picture of this deer last year and none so far this year.

·
Registered
31,451 Posts
Hes been a fighter too... He has a cut up ear real bad that makes it look like a clover which is what I called him last year (clover)..Thats how i noticed him so fast this year. Never had a day light picture of this deer last year and none so far this year.
Hope he's on your shoot list, I love those old warrior mature bucks, regardless of what's on their head. I've got one on the place I hunt that's like that. He's got a absolutely huge body but nothing outstanding for a rack and I wouldn't hesitate to put a tag on him. Never seen him in the daylight though.

·
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hope he's on your shoot list, I love those old warrior mature bucks, regardless of what's on their head. I've got one on the place I hunt that's like that. He's got a absolutely huge body but nothing outstanding for a rack and I wouldn't hesitate to put a tag on him. Never seen him in the daylight though.
You bet he is! Would love a crack at him, but it wouldn't surprise me if he stays nocturnal again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.