Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys I'm getting ready to go get my new bow at the end of July. I have shot the z7, maxxis 31, and the carbon matrix. Loved the carbon matrix, this would be my #1 choice but don't know if I will have the $. The z7 looked to be my next option but I'm concerned about the short ata as I will do some tourney shooting. Did not like the maxxis 31 at all very little back wall and a bad vibration after the shot(I shot bare by the way). Has any one shot a maxxis 35 or the new bowtech. I thought I knew what I wanted but now I'm second guessing. Any suggestions. Open to anything, I just want to know that I will be happy in the end.

·
Super Member<br>2009 Photo Contest Winner
1,827 Posts
I like all your choices so far.The bowtech question if you are talking about the destroyer.I shoot a 82nd and it is a pretty stout bow,good little hump when you drop into the valley and a pretty firm draw.I wouldn't call it harsh but not smooth.I shot the destroyer and felt it was a smoother version of the 82nd,but the money factor did not balance out for me.I am staying with my 82nd for now.
I think the next bow will be a admiral for me,not as fast as my 82nd but smooth and as quiet as a bow can be when shot.I have shot the hoyt's and liked them I am just a bowtech guy.Just some info to think about.

·
Banned
7,575 Posts
I like all your choices so far.The bowtech question if you are talking about the destroyer.I shoot a 82nd and it is a pretty stout bow,good little hump when you drop into the valley and a pretty firm draw.I wouldn't call it harsh but not smooth.I shot the destroyer and felt it was a smoother version of the 82nd,but the money factor did not balance out for me.I am staying with my 82nd for now.
I think the next bow will be a admiral for me,not as fast as my 82nd but smooth and as quiet as a bow can be when shot.I have shot the hoyt's and liked them I am just a bowtech guy.Just some info to think about.
x2, I like me some bowtech too! Here is a great bow at a great price ready to go! If you have not shot one of these yet you need to bf you buy :up:

http://arkansashunting.net/showthread.php?t=75511

1 - 3 of 3 Posts