Ads covering comments.

Discussion in 'Forum, Software, and Computer Help' started by AFWS, Aug 25, 2017.

1. I don't get on this site very much ,but you guys need to find a better way to display ads. I was checking out one thread and this ad was covering a comment.

Attached Files:

2. AHAdmin

AHAdmin Administrator Staff Member

MI
    Just so I'm clear you couldn't x out of it in any way? What happened when you refreshed the page?

3. R6mm

R6mm Well-Known Member

Having trouble with the video ads that started appearing a few weeks ago on the right side of my screen. They are almost constant & are slowing me down & locking me up. It's only on this site, don't see a way to x out of the ads.

4. Jim_1978

Jim_1978 Well-Known Member

I just started having this same problem also. It's going to drive me from the site completely because it locks me so much. It has taken me a good 2 mins just to type this.

R6mm likes this.
  5. R6mm

R6mm Well-Known Member

Yep. Never had a problem before on this site, until the video pop up ads showed up a few weeks ago. I just got on the site & having trouble typing this. Needs to be a way to x out of these so we can enjoy the site.

6. ArkGirl

ArkGirl Well-Known Member

I installed the extention for chrome called Adblock plus. Works beautifully! No more ads or vids or anything.

7. AHAdmin

MI
    What is the ad for? Can you get me a screenshot?

8. Jim_1978

Jim_1978 Well-Known Member

I can't get you a screenshot but I have two of them....one for Chevy trucks and one or GS Growing Season. Sponsored by CarbonTV.com

9. AHAdmin

MI
    Can you x out of them? I can try to duplicate.

Austin

10. AHAdmin

MI
    It's definitely not our intention to have an issue with the ad units, and we will look into that.

We do offer an ad free browsing experience for less than $1 a month or $10 a year.
    https://www.arkansashunting.net/account/upgrades

Just like the original post in the thread, we worked hard and found the issues to correct the site.

Chris

11. N8HARNER

N8HARNER Well-Known Member

Y'all do a great job. Thanks for making this site possible and I can live with the few kinks that show up from time to time.

12. Kodiac

Kodiac Well-Known Member

Dang straight!