Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Administrator
91,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As my eyes get worse and worse I am having to sell my fixed power non-AO scopes and go to red dots or AO scopes.

I am selling an Accushot T168 fixed 6x scope. It comes with the 1913 Picatinny mount to mount on flattop AR's and also has a mount in the box for 3/8" dove tail mounts that can be used on a grooved receiver rimfire rifle or a rifle with a 3/8" mount on it. As far as I know this will also attach to Weaver style bases. It also has the factory flip up covers, they are not clear enough to shoot out of but they do protect the lens.

I have used this scope on one of my AR's for hunting and rifle matches for the last 4 or 5 years and the optics are clear. It has a mil-dot type reticle, and it has an illuminated reticle that can be turned on and off, and the illumination brightness can be adjusted. The pic ins't the greatest as I was trying to hold my iphone up to the scope and take a pic. The illumination is great for hunting early and late. In the pic it may be on half power, it is bright enough to see outside on a bright day. It uses 2 small commonly available batteries for the illumination.

Located in Jonesboro. Price is $50. I will ship it for an additional $5, paypal accepted for 3% more. I can deliver this between Jonesboro and LR down 67 as I go that way once a week or so. Not interested in trades.

Gun Firearm Trigger Rifle Airsoft

Shooting sport

Green

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.