Academy Sports clearance

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by Hallboy17, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Hallboy17

Hallboy17 Well-Known Member

Academy Sports has their hunting clothes, deer stands, targets, feeders,..etc. for 30% off. Alot of their hunting boots are 50% off. Of course it is limited to stock on hand.

I bought a Summit Viper Goliath SS climber that retails for $280 for $196. What a deal!

2. what store you hit

I see you are in DFW area....what store you hit up?....the one on 380 and 75 Central in Mckinney is one of the largest in the area:up:

3. Acorn

Acorn Well-Known Member

Don't post stuff like that. We could have had it all to ourselves, but not we have to share! :smack:

4. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

Yeah cause no one reads the sale ads:head:

5. Hallboy17

Spot on! I called the Plano/75 store and they didn't have any aluminum Summit Vipers at all. I went to the McKinney store and they had 2-3 aluminum Vipers and 2 of the Goliaths.

You are right, it is a big store with a very large hunting section! I love it that they have there trail cameras and scopes on display where you can handle them and look at them.

I love this AS store, but I can't wait until the Cabela's store open in Allen this spring!

6. btech29

btech29 Platnium Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>Stud Duck

Does anyone know if they have bipods? I looked at their website but it didnt show them.

7. Hallboy17

It may be up to the individual store. Some of their stores are bigger and carry more items than others. I don't think their website shows all of their stuff.

8. Big E

Big E Well-Known Member

yes they do!! the store in LR has a good selection.

9. btech29

btech29 Platnium Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>Stud Duck

Thanks! I didnt want to go to Bass Pro. I hate that place. I love the Academy in Rogers. Its awesome.

10. Alpha

Alpha Member On Double Secret Probation

SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH dont tell everybody

11. Who are you telling, they are always cheaper than Bass Pro Shops....and they'll be a lot closer.........AS is great to get food plot seeds when they get to marking everything down....:up: