Academy Lost My CC Card

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by Matthew.loftis, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Matthew.loftis

Matthew.loftis Well-Known Member

Went to buy a gun on lunch... he took my DL and CC while I filled out paperwork. Next thing I know he can't find my CC. He lost it. It's gone. Somewhere behind the gun counter or somebody snagged it. Maybe even a worker handed the wrong one to the wrong guy. I'm going back tonight after work to deal with them. It might get INSANE!

2. BIG JIM

BIG JIM Select Member<br>Ol Eagle Eye

I wish I could go just to watch. Might get exciting.

3. miketyson26

miketyson26 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

lost or stolen...

I would have called the cops out and got a police report. Lost or stolen it is yours and you don't need someone walking around with your CC Card. Calling in the cops would serve two purposes. First it would light a fire under Academy's butt to find your card. And secondly I bet a police report will help you out alot with getting the state police to re-issue you a new one.

Miketyson26 :flag:

4. Big E

Big E Well-Known Member

good point!! Do this.

5. Delbert

Delbert Well-Known Member

Call the cops and beside that if you have a CCW card, you dont have to do all that paper work. Or at lest I have not with the last four gun shops I bought firearms from this year.

6. BIG JIM

BIG JIM Select Member<br>Ol Eagle Eye

Someone may need to check on Matt, he might need bailed out.:shrug:

7. 7 point

7 point Well-Known Member

Agreed

8. pearlsnaps

pearlsnaps Well-Known Member

Get em boy! Break out the baby powder. What did the five fingers say to the face? SLAP *@#*@$.......

9. bogie

bogie Well-Known Member

Still have to do the paperwork they just do not have to call it in!

10. Razorback123

Razorback123 Super Member<br>The Original BBDH

On a brighter note according to my business law professor you are only liable for 50 dollars if somebody has it and is using it

11. Greyhound

Greyhound Well-Known Member

I believe he is referring to a Conceal Carry card...not a Credit Card :biggrin:

12. Houdini

Houdini Elite Member<br>2010 Turkey Contest Winner<br>

AR
    Did they find your CCL....????

13. Matthew.loftis

They didn't find it. Gave me 20% off my purchases other than the gun AND said they'd pay the $15 reapplication fee for a lost or stolen CC.

14. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NE Ark
  15. Matthew.loftis

Supposedly they checked the tape and everything.

On the plus side... anybody want to buy a new in box rossi trifecta youth matched barrel rifle set? It's in the Trading Post!