a little late

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by marionfd728, Dec 22, 2010.

1. marionfd728

marionfd728 Well-Known Member

marion
    but hell i wanna brag. went over to some public land last saturday and had an awesome hunt. i am not an accomplished black ops caller by any means but i swear i saw a couple drakes turn so hard their bills touched the curlies on their :censored:!! that call has been sho'nuff fire for me this year.

i did have issue with another group out there.....everytime i would start to work birds they would start calling like they were on the stage,neither of us would get a shot when they did:censored:. i was always a gentleman and would let them work what birds they had til they finished or flew off. whenever they would stay quiet on my turn my stepson and i would shoot em no less than 15 yards.:clap:

flee, thanks again for a good call sir. when i get my stepson trained on calling i will be getting him one for sure. he makes fun of my ugly call but it shuts him up when we shoot them that close!:up:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2010
  2. NWA Bowhntr

NWA Bowhntr Well-Known Member

Sounds like fun!! I might have to break down an buy one of those calls!! I just got to see what all the fuss is about!

3. Black OpsThe legend

Black OpsThe legend Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>www.blackopsduckcalls.c

Dude, that is awesome!!!!!!!!! I always tell people if they want a pretty call there's a bunch of em out there but that ugly call breaks ducks!!!!:up: Keep up the good work!!! Thanks for the compliment on the DFB!!!!:up:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2010
  4. blackcorn

blackcorn Well-Known Member

now that you're actually duck hunting again, call a brotha!

5. marionfd728

marionfd728 Well-Known Member

marion
    stop ignoring a brotha and you will get a call you re re!!