Arkansas Hunting banner

a few pics

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  reggie-2-guns 
#1 ·
Here are a few pics from the season - it went fast. most pics are from my cell phone, so the resolution is not the best - wish i'd taken a digital with me, but never got around to it.

See less See more
#8 ·
Thanks for the comments guys.

Good pics. I especially like the first one with the A-5 hanging. :thumb: "Browning, the best there is."
WR, i've got a gold classic stalker that makes a few trips to a field every now and then, but i don't go to the woods without my A-5 :thumb: - it's a jap version i had cut down and choke system installed.

Who is that guy on the right in the last pic? Nevermind, I would recognize that signature black turtle-neck anywhere.
yep, that and the signature hat, but he took it off for photo-ops:biggrin: .

lokks like the dog got some good work:biggrin: was that private or public?
He did and needed it after the last few seasons:thumb:. It was all done on public land.

#11 ·
"it's a jap version i had cut down and choke system installed"

They are just as good as a Belgium model......, just not worth as much to a collector......

I am about to have one of my Ithaca's converted to a screw choke system. I have several slam fire model 37s. Designed by Browning if that counts.......lol Lighter faster, first version of the BPS,

#13 ·
NOX, you're right they are just as good, but i'd never think about cutting my belgium light 12, plus it's not rated for steel.

bps12 - it was their first real hunt. they'd been with their brother a few times to a beaver pond off the river, but it never amounted to much. i think they're hooked now :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.