a few pics

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by quax, Jan 29, 2008.

1. quax

quax Well-Known Member

Here are a few pics from the season - it went fast. most pics are from my cell phone, so the resolution is not the best - wish i'd taken a digital with me, but never got around to it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. quax

quax Well-Known Member

Sunday's grand finale

and to think we almost stayed home

[​IMG]

3. ArkArcher

ArkArcher Moderator Staff Member

Congrats man! Looks like you have a great season!! :thumb:

4. D_ROK

D_ROK Well-Known Member

:thumb: :thumb:

5. Whiskey River

Whiskey River Member<br>2007 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner<br>2

Good pics. I especially like the first one with the A-5 hanging. :thumb: "Browning, the best there is."

6. Midnight Rider

Midnight Rider Well-Known Member

Who is that guy on the right in the last pic? Nevermind, I would recognize that signature black turtle-neck anywhere.

7. rusty

rusty Well-Known Member

lokks like the dog got some good work:biggrin: was that private or public?

8. quax

quax Well-Known Member

Thanks for the comments guys.

WR, i've got a gold classic stalker that makes a few trips to a field every now and then, but i don't go to the woods without my A-5 :thumb: - it's a jap version i had cut down and choke system installed.

yep, that and the signature hat, but he took it off for photo-ops:biggrin: .

He did and needed it after the last few seasons:thumb:. It was all done on public land.

9. bps12

bps12 Well-Known Member

Looks like a few more Camden boys got in some good huntin.

10. quax

quax Well-Known Member

yep, a few more boys from compton even got in the action. this is from the yute hunt - they had a blast shooting single shot 20s. i don't think they slept a wink the night before.

[​IMG]

11. NOX

NOX Guest

"it's a jap version i had cut down and choke system installed"

They are just as good as a Belgium model......, just not worth as much to a collector......

I am about to have one of my Ithaca's converted to a screw choke system. I have several slam fire model 37s. Designed by Browning if that counts.......lol Lighter faster, first version of the BPS,

12. bps12

bps12 Well-Known Member

Thats a good deal right there. Was it there first hunt? Because i still don't sleep the night before opening day. Now on into season it's a different story I can't hold my eye's open.:thumb:

13. quax

quax Well-Known Member

NOX, you're right they are just as good, but i'd never think about cutting my belgium light 12, plus it's not rated for steel.

bps12 - it was their first real hunt. they'd been with their brother a few times to a beaver pond off the river, but it never amounted to much. i think they're hooked now :biggrin:

14. austincrutchfield

austincrutchfield Well-Known Member Staff Member

When ya go to bayou meto do u have to go through cornerstone by any chance bc that hole in the second and third pic looks very familiar....

15. quax

quax Well-Known Member

i guess that would depend on where you're coming from :biggrin:

16. austincrutchfield

austincrutchfield Well-Known Member Staff Member

well u turn through that one town then go to cornerstone:thumb:

17. reggie-2-guns

reggie-2-guns Well-Known Member

Is that the town with the houses and the cars in the driveways? Reggie's trying to triangulate with AC.