A few pics from the front door

Discussion in 'Trail Cams and Photography' started by 10pointman, Dec 31, 2010.

1. 10pointman

10pointman Waterfowl forum Sheriff<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Co Staff Member

[​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

2. why don't the gentleman with the hat have a bow?

3. knighten

knighten Well-Known Member

Dang 10 are you tagged out?Thats some cool pics. there.

4. 10pointman

I was on my way out the door for work.I let em walk this time.........Next time might be different.

No Just unprepared,Did'nt think i could go back in and get the bow without spooking them.They'll be back.

5. I would have had to try. I am pretty sure you are right. They more than likely would have spooked off. But with the season I am having I would have had no choice but to try. That is awsome thou. I hope they come back for you. It would be awsome to kill a deer off the front porch, :biggrin:

6. 7 point

7 point Well-Known Member

If I lived where I saw deer off the front porch I'd have to let those walk,but thats just me.:biggrin:

7. 10pointman

I like to see them in my yard,I probably would'nt go through with it.I've had chances to shoot before and did'nt do it.

8. I agree I was just talking :censored: I have had MULTiPLE chances to plug one within 20 yards of the house. They are always right here behind the house. The wife and I leave those alone. We just love watching them. Plus they have tought me a world about how the interact with one another. Don't get me wrong there is a nice 8 point that comes around and if he keeps growing like he is currently. I think in two years he may be to tempting. :biggrin:

9. longspurs

longspurs Super Member<br>2010-11 Deer Hunting Contest Winne

Put a climber on that tree between the cross-ties. :thumb:

10. dartonmav60

dartonmav60 Well-Known Member

Nice,I too could kill them here at the house but wife and i had rather watch them!My lease is only 10min from the house!:thumb:

11. BDW

BDW Premium Member<br>Merganser Slayer<br>2011 Turkey

I always give the does and little ones a pass around the house....But it's a different story with a nice buck, though.

Cool pics!!! :up: