A few pics from around the house

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by bps12, Jan 15, 2008.

1. bps12

bps12 Well-Known Member

Well she wouldn't give me my own huntin room but she did give me a corner of the living room.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Mason enjoying his self.
    [​IMG]

Riding the horses.

[​IMG]
    Mason and Garrett
    [​IMG]

2. Sylamore

Sylamore Super Moderator Staff Member

Great looking setup and family home. Thanks for sharing the photo's. :thumb:

3. bett_lou

bett_lou Moderator<br>Campfire<br>Humor & Games<br>'07 Deer

You have a beautiful home. I love the stone and wood. The babies are precious.

4. bps12

bps12 Well-Known Member

Thanks, I guess i can explain the pillows around the edge of the stone. When you have a rowdy 2 year old and seven year old it helps to have some cushin around the edges, they have saved some serious knots on the head.

5. antler3

antler3 Well-Known Member

Beautiful home and precious little boys. I know your proud. Thanks for sharing with us. Yep cushions a good idea indeed !

6. BuzzBait

BuzzBait Well-Known Member

GOOD PICS BRO.... Nice set up in your house...

7. Hey that lamp was moving...................

8. Arkie_3_fan

Arkie_3_fan Well-Known Member

Good looking place you've got there, bps.

9. retnuhreed

retnuhreed Well-Known Member

Great pics, thank ya. I wanna see that buck on your gun cabinet in the woods some day! :biggrin:

10. Manybeards

Manybeards Premium Member<br>2009 Turkey Contest Winner<br>20

11. flintknapper

flintknapper Moderator/smokepole pimp

Wicked wigwam you got there. I've got two young'uns, so I totally dig the crash protection around the fireplace. Me, I just keep mine hot enough they don't go near it :biggrin:

12. bps12

bps12 Well-Known Member

Yeah that one on top of the gun cabinet is pretty close but lacks the tine length. I was gonna get him mounted but I messed the cape up and I have never got around to getting another one for him.

13. HANDGUNNER

HANDGUNNER Well-Known Member

Always wondered what the inside looked like!!! nice place Bo!! them boys are something to be proud of too!!!!