A few items for sale

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by SR4, Jan 7, 2008.

1. SR4

SR4 Super Member<br>'07/'08 Bowhunting Contest Team Wi

I have a few things I'd like to sell. Lost one of the places I had permission to hunt and now I have no place for some stuff, plus some stuff I just wanna sell.

Ragim Impala recurve 50lbs at 28inch draw, it has a 8 arrow quiver on it and a shooting glove. I traded for it a couple years back and I just never shoot it. I think new they are around 169.00 I'd take 100.00 for it.

I have 4 sets of climbing sticks 16 foot tall, 2 lock on treestands, and a 16' ladder stand. 3 sets of the sticks, 1 lock on(Gorilla) and the ladder stand are all less than 6mths old. 300.00 for everything.

I have a Lowrance X15 with GPS antenna. Very nice fish locator. Sold my boat awhile back and have no need for it now. Take 400.00 for it.

I have an On Time Ultra Hunt 30gal. tripod feeder with the digital control switch. Works great...and its full of feed. 100.00

Also have a traditions muzzleloader 50 cal. It has a 3x9x32 Tasco scope on it and I'll sell everything that I have for it along with it. Powder, bullets etc etc. for 100.00

I dont have any pics, if your interested in looking at any of it please contact me here or at 479-790-2576. Thanks!

2. Arkie_3_fan

Arkie_3_fan Well-Known Member

I'm interested in the Recurve. Might be interested in the Traditions ML depending on what particular model it is.

3. Doebuck

Doebuck Well-Known Member

What kind of lock ons

4. SR4

Arkie, the muzzleloader is a Traditions Sporter 209 Magnum In Line. 50 cal.

5. SR4

Doebuck, one of the lock ons is a Gorilla brand, its in great shape. The other I cant remember what brand it is. It has a big platform that curls up at the end, it has a padded swivel seat on it. The paint is faded on it, but nothing a .99 can of spray paint wouldnt fix.

6. pkastner

pkastner Well-Known Member

7. Wes Ramsey

Wes Ramsey Well-Known Member

Any chance you'd trade the ML and feeder for a compound bow and hard case?

8. SR4

Wes, I appreciate the offer, but I'd really just like to sell them.

9. SR4

Recurve Sold!!

10. Hobbshunter

Hobbshunter Well-Known Member

NWA
    Pleasure doing business (and BSing) with you.

11. SR4

Sold the feeder and the Lowrance X15 today.

Still have the Traditions muzzleloader for sale for 100.00 and 3 treestands and 4 sets of climbing sticks for sale for 300.00.

If anyone is interested please contact me here or by calling 479-790-2576.

Thanks, John H.

12. SR4

Stands sold! ML still for 100.00 if anyone is interested. Thanks!

13. factory909

factory909 Well-Known Member

Would you take $75 for the muzzle loader?