Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Arkansas hunters from the sunny state of Florida. I am heading to the little rock area this weekend and will be there for two weeks on business. Having the weekend off and being away from the family for the first time since having our first child, I figured I'd look into an opportunity to sit in the woods. I've been an avid hunter my entire life however, I've never targeted coyotes let alone in another state. Hearing about Arkansas's vast coyote population and year round hunting ability, I wanted to find an opportunity to take one (or two) and possibly help out a land owner that would appreciate it. I am not looking for a full blown guided hunt, simply looking for the opportunity to sit in an area that would provide a chance for a shot. So, my fellow hunters from Arkansas, if anyone comes to mind and you could point me in their direction, it would be greatly appreciated! I am huge on firearm safety, respect others property and have no problem following any limitations/rules made by a landowner for such opportunity. I will drive anywhere in the state, not limited to anywhere specifically.

Thanks!

-Joe

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to Arkansas
Hope you find a place and enjoy the natural state
Thank you, I love the state for having such a natural habitat. Something rarely seen in other parts of the country. I stayed in Alabama last night, and met up with a co-worker who is going to the same assignment. He didn’t know what was growling under his car after I placed an electronic caller under it. Never seen him run across a parking lot before, wish I got it on camera! It was absolutely hilarious!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts