Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok ive decided to sell some guns and put funds toward some land that i just purchased. I will list them and answer any questions you may have. I up for trades but remember why im selling. Im probly gonna just sell them, So they need to be nice, decent, and desirable. Im not broke so no low ballers please. i will try and take pics tomorrow and can send them to you by email or txt. i prefer txting but you can call if you need to. ill listen to reasonable offers. cell is 870-917-9051

nighthawk grp custom 45acp 1911 full size gray and black factory crimson trace grips, recon frame,with tactical light less than 100 rounds fired $2800.00 +tax new $2600.00

nighthawk bobtailed talon commander size low round count 2850.00+tax new $2600.00

remington model 504 22lr bolt action rifle with ring greats shape been threaded for suppressor $425.00

ruger stainless redhawk 41 magnum 5 inch barrel great shape $$575.00

ithaca o/u 12 gauge great shape $600.00

remington tactical model 700 223 20" heavy barrel with burris 4.5x14x44 scope been threaded for suppressor and shot less than 10 times 675.00w/scope $475.00 without

glock 23 gen 3 rtf like brand new night sights 3clips $500.00

glock 31 gen 3 great shape 4 clips night sights $475.00

ruger red label 20 ga. great shape $850.00

winchester super shadow 243 wssm decent shape $275

browning blr 22lr gloss stock great shape $450.00

iver johnson sealed target 8 22lr pistol in ok shape in original box not sure on value of it ill start at $250.00 but....

ruger lcr 38 special like new shot 2 times $400.00

ruger m77/17hmr lam stock target gray with burris 3x9x40 scope that is in an add already on here

i may find some more when i goo get some pics. The guns are located in Sheridan. i will listen to all offers for cah buys, trades, and partial trades. But please be reasonable as i said im not broke just want to use funds another way. i know what they are worth and will not take half price or whatever. with that being said, I will meet you so that you can look and fondle all you want. please dont waste our time to meet and look if you have the funds or intent to buy. I dont mind you looking but there is no reason to do meet me to look at a $2600.00 dollar custom 1911 just to they have stores for that, thanks i dont need to be rude but you know time is worth alot. thanks for interests

Ok what id be interested in is almost anything 10mm, ar stuff especially rock river and 6.8 spc, and good 1911s but let me know what you have i may be interested but please dont be med if i dont take it

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok to make it clear if I geta call,txt, or email saying u want a gun I have I will make arrangements to meet and not sell out from underneath. You. if someone else says they want it they will be behind the first guy as so on and so forth. If u call,txt, or email that u want pics of a of a gun i Own them I will send pics but the guys that say they want the gun will be before u. Sorry but I think that is fair enough. Therefore if the gun is not as I describe then we can talk about the price of it or you can walk away no harm no foul.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.