Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday afternoon I went to academy sports in Conway to look at a new cap. What should I find stuck in the under armor ball cap section but two 50 round boxes of Norma 9mm. Hmmm, tried to scan them but no price came up so I carried them to the ammo section to look. The shelves were empty but the price was $19.99 per box so I bought both boxes.
If any of you were the one who had it stashed and came back to get that second round of ammo I am the guy that stole your stash.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Our Academy up here had various ammo a week ago when I was there. There were even reloading components. Today another store had a couple of pallets sitting in the floor of various calibers. There were 1000 round cases of 223 for 25 cents per round, so don’t feed the scalpers. Looks better!!

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
I was in there the other day and they had to of had 500 boxes of 9mm. Three or four different brands ball ammo and hollopoints Had the shelves over flowing and a shelved cart full.

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
Bass Pro in Rogers had a couple cases of 9mm on the shelves on Sunday.

Academy had 2 boxes of 28 gauge.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I probably would not have bought those two boxes but 9mm is one caliber I’m a little short in, the price was decent, and yes, I’m the guy that likes to irritate someone who’s trying to get over on the rest of us.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts