91 Jeep Cherokee

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by 7 point, Jan 7, 2011.

1. 7 point

7 point Well-Known Member

I have a 91 Jeep Cherokee Sport I'm selling. The Jeep has 248,000 miles on it recent rebuilt transmission,recent front end work and brakes up front, tune up etc. Has a 4 inch lift and new 31x10.50 15 tires. The A/C does not work and it needs a seal around the drivers side window. if you would like to see it and live here in Saline county it is parked at the Harvest Foods in Salem. If you would like pics PM me and send me your email address and I'll send you some pics. My phone number is 501-860-1084 my email address is mizard@trumanball.com.

Mark

2. 7 point

I really need to get $3000 for it. The Jeep runs good doesn't smoke,if I had room here at the house I'd think about keeping it and use it as a hunting rig. I might take partial trade for a pistol or bow.

3. 7 point

No one interested in a good hunting rig?

4. arcountryboy

arcountryboy Well-Known Member

5. 7 point

4.0 automatic it's the sport edition,but I think since it has the 4 inch lift on it the sport suspension is probably gone.

6. 7 point

Folks I need to get rid of this vehicle pretty soon. I'm goin on nights at the end of this month and would just assume be done with it. My AH.NET special price is $2800 dollars and/ or partial trade for a .44 mag or .357

7. 7 point

Ok I've done some rethinking on this Jeep ..........new price$1500