Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
80 acres of hunting land for sale less than 1 hour from fayetteville. Deer, bear, turkey, ****, coyote, bobcat, and squirrel. Four deer have already been havested this year. At least 2 large bears frequent the property. Year round creek with waterfall. Property is surrounded by hundred of acres of woodland and fields. Property is a natural travel lane for deer and other animals from the surrounding woodland. Property also enjoys end of the road privacy. Serious hunters only please.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've deleted everything but the bears, including deer, turkey, ***** and squirrels. I love the bears!!!!! The bobcats, coyotes, and foxes have not been on the cams, just tracks and lots of scat. They must not like the corn. :head:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very Serious Prospect

Hello, I am the brother-in-law to "countrymn"...I am very interested in looking at, AND buying this land if it's remotely close to what i am looking for...I am from the Alpena area, and have been looking to buy some land....Please email me at [email protected] with a phone number and date we could meet to look at this property...I would like to look at it as soon as possible...If you would rather call me with information concerning this land, my number is 870-688-5564....Thanks for any information....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts