Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
21,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just putting out some feelers on this gun. I bought it for my son and he took over my 270.

As you can see it's stainless and composite, also, had trigger work done (1.67lb pull, but, I think it's more around 1.2 or 1.1lb mark) just breath and the round is on it's way, no time to jerk! The scope isn't topnotch, however, has worked well for us. The action and bolt are solid, no play, gun shoot's and cycle's flawlessly! You wil also notice the machine muzzle break really reduces the recoil.

I am open to offer's and trades.( Shotguns, rifles,preferably a 270 since my has been taken over, none the less, I'll listen to anything).

Pics to come, got to reduce the size!

· Premium Member
21,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
OK guy's, just realized I have a BIG smudge in the middle of every pic and having HE!! getting them to upload here!!....................................:banghead:

Let me re-shoot these right now and I will send to email addy or if some one could help an illiterate photo poster out I would appreciate it, be back soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pictures below

Thanks to Poke_53!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Premium Member
21,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Price is $450.00.

I will be out of town starting today chasing the last week of duck season.

I do have signal when the wind blows right, nine zero one five nine zero seven zero four eight.

I am more successfull at receiving text.

Don't worry about my Ms address, I still hunt in Salem,Ar and have several ways to get around the state. However, if I deliver we will have to negotiate a different price.

Thanks

· Premium Member
21,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello to everyone, I'm Mrs. QA.

My husband has asked me to respond here and let you know that he will get back to you guy's. He wasn't expecting
such a response and leaves to go duckhunting??????? He will be back home Sunday and will look over the the first PMs and
go from first to last. He does get text but,left early this a.m. and isn't aware of the pm's sent since around 9:00pm last night.

Thanks -

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.