Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a young dog out of my ***** that is for sale. He is a good dog but is not going to be a field trial dog. He is very soft but loves to retrieve on his terms. He would make a great family pet and if you took him huntin a few times a year he would work out fine. He is crate trained but not necessarily house broke. He is still a puppy so he does chew if he is not occupied with something. He is out of an FC AFC stud in MS and my HRCH QAA *****. Already had his eye's cleared both parents OFA hips and elbows and CNM clear. He is part way through force fetch but it has been a long drawn out thing do to his softness. would make a great buddy for a youngster. $400 I will try to get some pics up soon.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still available fella's this is a very good dog for this price. His obediance is solid and he does love birds. He is great in the house and plays with my 2yo daughter all the time. He is collar conditioned and is delivering birds to hand. I am fixin to move and need to find him a home as I will not have room for 3 dogs any more. thanks Bryan

Also he is up to date on all shots and HW preventative. I don't mind one way or the other but if you want him neutered I will get it done for you. I will throw in about a half a 44# bag of food and 6 months of HW pills.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.