5 Y.O Black & Tan

Discussion in 'Dogs for Sale or Trade' started by jd huntn, Dec 28, 2010.

1. jd huntn

jd huntn Well-Known Member

alma
    Finished coon dog hasnt been hunted in a few months come from stillwell oklahoma.... i havent hunted em at all like i thought i would 200 or trade for something that dont eat....... located in alma ar call or text 479-629-5548

2. countryboy1192

countryboy1192 Well-Known Member

i got this tracker collar pm if interested

3. bayed solid

bayed solid Well-Known Member

dog

thats awful cheap for a finished dog so he is straight coon only take him to the woods and he will find and tree on his own?

4. ghost

ghost Active Member

Is he registered,and what kind of a hunter is he does he hunt close or deep?

5. jd huntn

alma
    re

dogs spoken for as of now!!!

6. jd huntn

alma
    re

Still got em man didnt show up, had sum more tire kickers.... Heres the deal i priced em cheap so somebody can afford em that wants to hunt. Ive had 3 million people ask me to show em i said NO!!! Heres my reasoning he hadnt been hunted in about 6 months, i have no time to full with it..The dog will need to be trimmed back up hes fat and healthy... the hound when i did hunt em hunted about medium he'll check back in most the time. he's choppy on the track and bawls on the tree he has a hell of a mouth on em.... My newly aquirred projects have taken over 98% of my spare time. i have not got to hunt this hound near like i intended or will i.... He's for sale for 200 i gave more for em...... This is all i can say for the hound.... Is he a pup trainer (buy em and be your own judge) Is he papered (Nope- i never hunt papers) Ill throw in some nice coon lites for an x tra 50 bux.. nite lite 6v with spot light and shoulder straps on the belt comes with h20 bottle holder(I bought this light from a guy on this forum) have a charger w it.... also have anoher 6 v box light w a wheat head on it comes w insulated cap. Also have an x tra spot light bulb with this package deal..... i may do sum trading This hound needs to go to sum 1 ready and willing to wear his fat butt out in the woods...... if you can't come look at em dont bother me (not being a jerk but im way to busy for tire kickin). call or text me w your trades 479-629-5548 250 firm cash or trade

7. jd huntn

alma
    re

nobody? :rolleyes: he's cheap cheap....... hunt em up and he'll be ready....hes grade... i just need em outta my way.... will trade.....

8. mathews08

mathews08 Active Member

can you post pictures

can you put some pics of the dog on here will you show him under the tree

9. jd huntn

alma

No pictures:shrug: You wantt to see em come look at em...

Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
  10. mathews08

mathews08 Active Member

dog

will you take a guy hunting with him

11. jd huntn

alma
    re

Dog is sold........First real person that looked em over bought em