Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Date: January 21, 2012 Daylight till dark check-in at Turbyfill Outdoors at 7:00 PM on the 21st.
Entry Fee: $50.00 per 2 man team optional $10.00 per team for biggest bobcat.
90% payback
All AGFC rulles shall be followed
All coyotes will be tagged with the county and time of the kill
There will be a weighmaster; if he determines the coyote is not legal the team will be disqualified. If the coyote is not tagged it cannot be weighed.

Deadline for entry: January 20, 2012 3:00 pm

Any questions call 501-315-3061

· Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
9 teams the last time I checked and no you don't have to be at Turbyfill's till check-in at 7:00 pm. They have averaged about 26-27 teams the past two years. It will be the week before the hunt before alot of teams pay up

· Registered
640 Posts
Alright guys, I have to ask since I am thinking of trying this out for the first time. I apparently need to brush up on the regulations, I wasn't aware that the yotes had to be tagged, can someone explain this to me. Sorry, I know this is probably a very simpleton question but there is alot I need to figure out in a short amount of time. I guess just sign up at the store and pay up and your in? Can I sign up and pay up and hunt alone and/or find a partner before the hunt and just call that name in? I know, I know, dang rookies!! All these stupid questions, thanks in advance!!

· Registered
18,652 Posts
Alright guys, I have to ask since I am thinking of trying this out for the first time. I apparently need to brush up on the regulations, I wasn't aware that the yotes had to be tagged, can someone explain this to me. Sorry, I know this is probably a very simpleton question but there is alot I need to figure out in a short amount of time. I guess just sign up at the store and pay up and your in? Can I sign up and pay up and hunt alone and/or find a partner before the hunt and just call that name in? I know, I know, dang rookies!! All these stupid questions, thanks in advance!!
Im not positive but I think what they are talking about is putting a card in the coyotes mouth when you kill it. Its a way to keep it honest. Im not sure of that though.

· Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its just a piece of paper with the county and time of the kill on it to try and keep people honest . you can sign up at the store or call and send them a check thru the mail. If you dont' have a partner you can sign up by yourself and call them if you find a partner.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.