Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mossberg 500 20 gauge pump. 3 chokes-improved,modified, and full.
a few scratches. operates great. $100

Remington 870 Express Super Mag 12 gauge
Camo forearm and camo stock. comes with turkey choke. Modified choke installed. shoots 3 1/2 all the way down to 2 3/4. great condition. Has a limbsaver pad on the stock. $400

Baikal Russian automatic. Imported by Remington. 12 gauge 4 chokes- improved,modified,full, and extra full. 2 months old. shoots 3 1/2 all the way down to 2 3/4. Great condition. $350

Mossberg maverick 88 pump. 12 gauge. Modified choke installed. Comes with turkey choke. Used very little. great condition. $125

PM me with questions.

·
Super Moderator
9,418 Posts
does the Russian Auto say "Remington" right above the trigger? Looks like it in the pic. Sweet looking gun!! Wish I had the money right now! :smack:

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I highly recomend the maverick, I got one for christmas a couple years ago and it has to be one of the best shotguns i have ever had the pleasure to shoot :thumb:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I highly recomend the maverick, I got one for christmas a couple years ago and it has to be one of the best shotguns i have ever had the pleasure to shoot :thumb:
yes it is. i only used it on 2 duck hunts and both times it performed great. and shot them right out of the sky.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts