Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i m looking for a set of gears for a 1991 jeep wrangler front and rear axles for a dana 35, hoping to find good set of used 4:8:8 gears...thanks guys:thumb:

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
Cheaper to buy new use will not last long it is hard to get them two sit up and will not be very quite. You can findim on the web cheap and get install kits to.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
You probably have a D30 in the front..... You gonna put big tires on? I was gonna do the same to my 92 yj but I have been told repeatedly that big tire will break the d35 axles. So I bought a ford 8.8 out of a junkyard and gonna build it for the rear. Good luck

·
Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
re

dana 30 front dana 35 back i would like yo run 33's, i run 31 10.5 now and does fine but im going up 4 more inches of lift, see ho it does and if it does fine ill leave it if not ill change axles, whole 9:thumb:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
dana 30 front dana 35 back i would like yo run 33's, i run 31 10.5 now and does fine but im going up 4 more inches of lift, see ho it does and if it does fine ill leave it if not ill change axles, whole 9:thumb:
Well if you do break an axle, I'll have a replacement for ya in about a month.:thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts