Arkansas Hunting banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 3yr old OMCBA female. She is yellow with white trim. She was give to me a few months ago but I do not have time to hunt her and I do not want her to go to waste. I would give her to someone that will hunt her and give her a good home. If interested you can text me at 8704902679. Located in Story.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I would like to update my previous post. This dog is not started. I have took her to the woods 2 times. I took this dog not long before deer season and I haven’t had time to hunt her. I was told she was 2 but after getting her papers she is 3. She will be a project for anyone interested. After taking her to the woods I can say that she will get out and hunt she puts her nose on the ground a lot but doesn’t know what she is doing. I also found out that she is a little gun shy. She will come sit at your feet when you shoot. She doesn’t run off and hide but will get at your feet. I think with some hunting and patience she can make a dog but I don’t have the time. I just want to find her a good home so if anyone is interested in a project or a pet let me know. I just want to be upfront with everyone. She does have a sweet nature. Thanks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I only have 1 pic of her and it’s not a good one but I’ll try to post a better one tomorrow. Until then I would be happy to text the one pic I have of her to anyone interested in seeing her. Just shoot me a text. 870-490-2679. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.