37 Years Ago

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by Buck, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I said I Do. To the best friend I have ever had. I cant believe it has been that long. During that time we have raised two beautiful daughters.We have two great son-in-laws. We have two granddaughters and one grandson,with another grandchild on the way. Grand kids are amazing. I have truly been blessed.

2. :clap:

congratulations!!! Wish you that many more blessed years! :up:

3. yjjeeper

yjjeeper Well-Known Member

lost
    Not too far behind you with 34 years of marital bliss. And I totally agree that grandkids are the bomb!

4. BDW

BDW Premium Member<br>Merganser Slayer<br>2011 Turkey

Congratulations!!! My wife and I are working on 14 years, and it just keeps getting better. :up:

5. Congrats, Mr. & Mrs. Buck..:up:

6. squirrelcrazy

squirrelcrazy Well-Known Member

7. jhw

jhw Well-Known Member

Congratulations and I hope you have many more. My wife and I will celebrate our 40th next month.

8. antler3

antler3 Well-Known Member

Wow congrats to you both ! Something to be very proud and thankful for. Our situation is real close to yours. It's been thirty years and also two daughters, two son-in-laws, two grandaughters and one grandson with another grandchild being discussed LOL !! Can't beat it !

9. Juice

Juice Well-Known Member

Congrats to the both of you. That's an accomplishment in today's world. Hope ya'll celebrate it in style. My wife and I are approaching our 15th anniversary in June, so we've got a ways to go to catch you.

10. No-till Boss

No-till Boss Well-Known Member

Congratulations to the both of you ! and you guys are great people that any community would love to have also ! :up:

11. huddy

huddy Well-Known Member

12. Tony Harris

Tony Harris Super Moderator<br>2012-13 Deer Hunting Contest Wi Staff Member

Congrats Buck to you and the Mrs'. I hope you have many more wonderful years together.

13. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member

NE Ark