300 Weatherby for sale *

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by bkknupp, Dec 5, 2012.

1. bkknupp

bkknupp Well-Known Member

I have a Weatherby Mark V Grand Slam edition chambered in 300 Weatherby. The gun is in great condition . I have had it for about 4 years but it has been used very little. Has a Bell and Carlson fiberglass composite stock . Nikon Monarch 4x12x40 with AO is mounted on the gun currently. Leupold rings and basses. I would sale the gun without a scope , or I have the Weaver 3x9x40 Grand Slam scope that came on the gun new that can be put back on.Also 1 box of Hornady ammo that will go with the gun. I am asking $1350.00 for the gun with the Nikon scope. I would take 1150.00 for the gun with the Weaver Scope or 1000.00 for the bare gun and ammo. I would also consider a trade for a rifle of equal value chambered in .257 Weatherby. Located in Des Arc. Call or text 501-516-5825 for more info or pics.

2. bkknupp

3. bkknupp

4. bkknupp

I would take 900$ for the gun and the Weaver 3.5x10x40mm Grand Slam scope . Plus a full box of ammo.
    i would consider trades for other rifles possibly. Rem 700 or other Weatherby guns.

5. bodi925

bodi925 Well-Known Member

tn
  6. bkknupp

Weatherby Mark V .300 Weatherby

I have a Mark V .300 Wetherby Grand Slam/Fibermark that is like new . Approx 150 rounds fired. The gun comes with Leuplold bases and rings and 1 full box of Hornady ammo. I am asking $750.00 for the gun firm. located in Des Arc . Call or text 501-516-5825 for pictures or more info.

Please bump original ad.

7. bkknupp

$750.00 for the gun with scope rings and bases plus a full box of ammo.

8. nikjames

nikjames Well-Known Member

What color is the stock and is the gun still for sale?

9. bkknupp

Black stock. Still for sale I guess

10. Joe83

Joe83 Well-Known Member

11. bkknupp

I need a # to text pics to ?

12. bkknupp

Sorry gun is no longer for sale.