Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
AR-14, cal.50 BMG, Semi fully-auto, 100 round clipizines, explosive bullets
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to sell my Weatherby Mark V Accumark rifle chambered in 30-378 wby mag. This rifle is in excellent condition with very few rounds through it. The rifle has a fluted stainless 28" barrel with muzzle break. It has a Leupold Vari-X II 3x9x50mm scope on it and will drive nails at 300 yds or knock down the largest North American and most of the African game with no problem at long ranges. Price is $1800.00 with scope or $1600.00 without scope. Only trades I'm really interested in would be a quality AR-15 in 5.56mm, no Colts. Feel free to pm me with any additional questions. Thanks

1,360 Posts
My Father owned one almost identical to this one here. The muzzel brake makes this gun actually not to bad to shoot, roughly like a 12 ga. But the concussion will clear the other shooters at the range out:biggrin:. I remember this gun knocking shingles off the covered area at the Peelers Gap shooting range, its a beast...

· Registered
333 Posts
I shot mine out of a metal stand w/out earplugs (Deer slipped up on me). I kept hearing sleet fall for about 30 minutes after the shot but couldn't see anything falling from the sky. Finally figured it out. Good shooting guns, though.

· Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, the recoil isn't harsh at all with the muzzle break, but the shock wave, the fireball, and the sound are impressive to say the least.

· Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Price Reduced: $1700 with scope, $1500 without the scope and I'm still interested in anyone with an AR-15 in 5.56mm they might want to trade.

· Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright fellas I would really like to sell this gun to fund some other hardware, so shoot me some offers and see if we can work something out.

· Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Did you reload for this? If so do dies and cases or any loaded ammo go with the rifle?
I didn't reload for it, however I have every case fired from it minus the ones that harvested animals, I save those. I've got I think 5 200 gr. partitions left.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.