Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a 3 point hitch cultivator and a single or double bottom turning plow. I would also be interested in a 4 or 5 foot tiller if anyone has one for sale. If anyone has any of that you can ansewer on here or call me at 501-627-6298 Thanks

·
Registered
12,769 Posts
I'm looking for a 3 point hitch cultivator and a single or double bottom turning plow. I would also be interested in a 4 or 5 foot tiller if anyone has one for sale. If anyone has any of that you can ansewer on here or call me at 501-627-6298 Thanks
You might check with Buttrum over on sunshine road.

He doesnt have anything out front right now but He may still have a spring toothed harrow.

You need something done over at your place?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I noticed he did have anything over there any more but haven't stoped to ask.
I have a family member that borrowed my plow, and cultivator it doesn't look like any of it is coming back. So I guess to keep peace I'll just replace them if I can. She also had my step dad's tractor we went and repoed that but my stuff wasn't there with it.
Since I diddn't have my stuff when I put my garden in I borrowed a 3 point tiller it worked great. I'd like to have one of those if I could find one resonably priced.
I'm not in a bind over it or anything I usely make me a small food plot on the back of my place where I set and watch my deer in the fall. I still have a good disc and a walk behind tiller to get that in if I don't find one by then.
Thanks

·
Registered
12,769 Posts
Since your so close let me know if I could help you.
Got the moldboard,spring tooth harrow and disc.

Even got a seed spreader for my atv.

I would hate to see you not have a buffet for your deer:biggrin:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for offering I've got a nephew that will be 5 and one that will be 3 this year I built a little blind in front of my food plot and I like to take them out there and set we watch the deer. I'm grooming a youth hunter. I don't hunt at the house but we have fun on our big hunting trips 200yards from the house.
I think I'm gona try to go to that auction place at Ida Belle. They have a wholesale yard where they sell new stuff alot cheaper then I can find it around here. I figure thats where Mr. Buttrum was getting the stuff he sold.
Thanks again I do appreiciate the offer.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm in Ragweed valley yes I know Jeff Britt. I bought a landscape rake last year from Attwoods. 2 tines broke in the first 20 ft of use. I took it back they gave me anotherone after the argument and it broke a tine in about 80 ft. so after the argument that time they sent me a check for my money back. so I still don't have one of them either.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Are the implements on the yard just priced to sell or are they in the auction?? If so, has anyone ever purchased from them like that?? Do you know about their pricing on implements??? New and used equipment??

·
Registered
12,769 Posts
I'm in Ragweed valley yes I know Jeff Britt. I bought a landscape rake last year from Attwoods. 2 tines broke in the first 20 ft of use. I took it back they gave me anotherone after the argument and it broke a tine in about 80 ft. so after the argument that time they sent me a check for my money back. so I still don't have one of them either.
I think everyone knows Britt!!!!!!!:biggrin:

I am thinking up a rake to build that should be better than the ones you can buy..........just gotta keep thinking:head:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.