Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 male fully trained Bear Path Plott Hounds in bear and cougar hunting. Been on numerous hunts with very successful results. Have pictures that can be forwarded to you. "Buckley" and "Clyde" are 6 yrs old and "Lincoln" is 2.5 yrs old. Please only contact me if you are legitimately interested. (This advt is placed by a friend because I don't have internet - Leave your contact phone and email - if you want pictures - and I will contact you). Priced to sell. Dogs are located in Idaho but will travel. Leave message with Laura at 1-509-397-3375

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PLOTT Hounds

Clyde $3000/neg
Buckley $3000/neg
Lincoln $1500/neg

3 male fully trained Bear Path Plott Hounds in bear and cougar hunting. Been on numerous hunts with very successful results. Have pictures that can be forwarded to you. "Buckley" and "Clyde" are 6 yrs old and "Lincoln" is 2.5 yrs old. Please only contact me if you are legitimately interested. (This advt is placed by a friend because I don't have internet - Leave your contact phone and email - if you want pictures - and I will contact you). Priced to sell. Dogs are located in Idaho but will travel. Leave message with Laura at 1-509-397-3375

1 - 3 of 3 Posts