Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea I'm with Nolan and it wasn't all in timber ok I'm done for the year so I'll let the beans spill if you know where there is a grown up field in Buckingham flats on Southwest corner hit it. It's covered and not been hunted that much at all full of Spoonies and mallard's 1 mile west if you park at the first parking area.

·
Banned
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
And for anyone saying they aren't killed there your wrong if you get to the corners surrounded by fields its covered in them if people would learn how to hunt the corners of the woods and not take a boat everywhere they probably kill some ducks iv hunted here all my life live ten miles from Longpond and have a lodge right beside the boat launch and have killed more from walking in and useing 4 decoys and calling once or twice then I have ever killed going deep into the woods.

·
Banned
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Another piece of advice if you go where I'm telling you to you should start seeing baited hog pens used by ole green jeans for hog's your going the right way dry ridge's are awesome spots to but watch out for hog's.

·
Banned
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm still not satisfied here is another spot put into the river at Kings bayou. Go up above the dam and go into the lil brake there of corp land and they are alover the river right now. Now I'm satisfied that should help out the few people that haven't been so lucky be careful the river is swift and good luck guy's. Also ducks round here are really shy to decoys space your decoys across from u out of shooting range 70 yards or so that way they will tend to land in the hole in front of you instead of falling out to far. Hope this all helps.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.