Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2nd Annual White County Coyote Tournament
1. February 18th you can hunt anywhere in the state in daylight hours following the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission rules. NO TRAPPING & NO DOG HUNTING ALLOWED! Check in/Weigh in will be at Ultimate Outdoors Parking lot in Searcy at 8:00 pm sharp. No late shows allowed.
2. 1 or 2 person teams (2 person teams MUST HUNT TOGATHER!). Fee is $50 per team.
3. Most Coyotes wins. If there is a tie, the tied team with the highest weight in coyotes wins. Coyotes will be checked by AG&F Commission Game Warden to check for trapping marks.
4. Bobcat Pool will be another $10. The largest Bobcat wins the pool. Make sure you check legal limits and rules for Bobcats.
5. In the Coyote Pool, 1st place will receive 75% of the entry fees and 2nd place will receive 25%.
6. Entry fees and names of the members of your team need to be mailed or delivered to Ultimate Outdoors in Searcy no later than 3 pm on February 17. This is a strict deadline. A staff member from Ultimate Outdoors has agreed to the weigh in official and judge. Checks and names of team members can be mailed to:
Ultimate Outdoors
Attn: Tim Yarbrough
608 South Main St.
Searcy, AR 72143
7. If you have any questions please call Tim Yarbrough 501-230-2129 or Greg Ashby 501-230-2339. Please call one of these numbers instead of Ultimate Outdoors.

·
Registered
6,609 Posts
2nd Annual White County Coyote Tournament
1. February 18th you can hunt anywhere in the state in daylight hours following the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission rules. NO TRAPPING & NO DOG HUNTING ALLOWED! Check in/Weigh in will be at Ultimate Outdoors Parking lot in Searcy at 8:00 pm sharp. No late shows allowed.
2. 1 or 2 person teams (2 person teams MUST HUNT TOGATHER!). Fee is $50 per team.
3. Most Coyotes wins. If there is a tie, the tied team with the highest weight in coyotes wins. Coyotes will be checked by AG&F Commission Game Warden to check for trapping marks.
4. Bobcat Pool will be another $10. The largest Bobcat wins the pool. Make sure you check legal limits and rules for Bobcats.
5. In the Coyote Pool, 1st place will receive 75% of the entry fees and 2nd place will receive 25%.
6. Entry fees and names of the members of your team need to be mailed or delivered to Ultimate Outdoors in Searcy no later than 3 pm on February 17. This is a strict deadline. A staff member from Ultimate Outdoors has agreed to the weigh in official and judge. Checks and names of team members can be mailed to:
Ultimate Outdoors
Attn: Tim Yarbrough
608 South Main St.
Searcy, AR 72143
7. If you have any questions please call Tim Yarbrough 501-230-2129 or Greg Ashby 501-230-2339. Please call one of these numbers instead of Ultimate Outdoors.
Way to go guys! :clap:I hope you have a lot full! Keep us posted on the turnout!:up:

·
Registered
16,010 Posts
I appreciate the kind words but I aint got no better chance than anyone else. The secret is the land and I dont have any close enough. Ill be lucky to kill a single coyote.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts