Way to go guys! :clap:I hope you have a lot full! Keep us posted on the turnout!:up:2nd Annual White County Coyote Tournament
1. February 18th you can hunt anywhere in the state in daylight hours following the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission rules. NO TRAPPING & NO DOG HUNTING ALLOWED! Check in/Weigh in will be at Ultimate Outdoors Parking lot in Searcy at 8:00 pm sharp. No late shows allowed.
2. 1 or 2 person teams (2 person teams MUST HUNT TOGATHER!). Fee is $50 per team.
3. Most Coyotes wins. If there is a tie, the tied team with the highest weight in coyotes wins. Coyotes will be checked by AG&F Commission Game Warden to check for trapping marks.
4. Bobcat Pool will be another $10. The largest Bobcat wins the pool. Make sure you check legal limits and rules for Bobcats.
5. In the Coyote Pool, 1st place will receive 75% of the entry fees and 2nd place will receive 25%.
6. Entry fees and names of the members of your team need to be mailed or delivered to Ultimate Outdoors in Searcy no later than 3 pm on February 17. This is a strict deadline. A staff member from Ultimate Outdoors has agreed to the weigh in official and judge. Checks and names of team members can be mailed to:
Attn: Tim Yarbrough
608 South Main St.
Searcy, AR 72143
7. If you have any questions please call Tim Yarbrough 501-230-2129 or Greg Ashby 501-230-2339. Please call one of these numbers instead of Ultimate Outdoors.