25 hp nissan

Discussion in 'Vehicles, Boats, Campers, & ATVs' started by CraigCoHunter, Jan 1, 2011.

1. CraigCoHunter

CraigCoHunter Well-Known Member

I am looking for a later model Nissan 25 outboard. Very popular motors, but getting hard to find with everything going to four stroke. Let me know if you know where one might be for sale. Thanks

2. take_em

take_em Well-Known Member

How soon do you need one? I have one that I am checking out right now. I'm not sure of the year but it is a tiller 25 short shaft electric start.

3. CraigCoHunter

CraigCoHunter Well-Known Member

I am in no hurry, I got a 2002 model Johnson 15. But its just not enough sometimes. I got a 15/44 Duck boat that is heavy and i think that 25 would push it alot better. Let me know or send pic, id like to see what you have to offer.

4. take_em

take_em Well-Known Member

I will. The friend I got it from said there was something wrong with it but he is not very mechanically inclined. Might have been out of gas. I have not found any problems with it yet. It will start and run with the ears on it. I will run it on my boat to see how well it performs before I sell it. Send me an email address and I will get you some pics