Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went out yesterday to try to shoot some coyotes and this big guy came out. Has anyone had a coyote come to a varmint call before? It seemed to us that this hog was interested in the call. He crossed one road at about 80 yards but I wasn't able to get a shot. He circled down wind to another road, stepped out and looked our direction. I shot him at about 100 yards with a 223 using 55gr Winchester Silvertip Ballistic Tips right behind the shoulder and he went about 100 yards. He had some pretty nice cutters so I'm going to have a Euro Mount done.

· Select Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>The Naked Retrei
12,171 Posts
Good looking pig. If you don't have anyone in mind for the Euro mount get ahold of Gotpork on here. He's a sponser and does great euro mounts.
Thank You Doug!!! Pruitt76 that is a DANG GOOD HOG by Anyones standards!!!! And Real Nice teeth!!! What did they measure???? I just finished a couple of Hog euro mts. this week but havent taken any pics of em, here are some from last year. I charge $125 on hogs, if I can help, call me!! Michael @ 501-912-2217

These teeth are NOT pulled out!!! One tooth measured 3&5/8 and the other 3&7/8

· Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got Pork, those are some nice looking Euros for sure. If you were a little closer, I wouldn't mind letting you do one for me. I didn't even think to measure the teeth, but they were nice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.