Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14,411 Posts
I loaded up the quiver last night. I cant wait!
Tonight I just need to shoot a little, reaquaint myself with the climber just for good measure, and make sure my fanny pack is loaded and ready to go.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
I fill like it's my first time hunting!!! I'm about to jump out of my skin. I have to work but after work it's on!!!!! This cool weather is driving me crazy. My husky dog is juming and running around like it's cold out. I bet the deer are doing the same thing.:up: Good luck to team 16!! and all the other teams.

·
Banned
7,034 Posts
Not sure if it is the muffalata I had for lunch or excitement getting out of control in anticipation of tomorrow but my gut is tied up in knots.:biggrin: Am ready to go now. Was planning on working till 10:30 tomorrow morning, doubt I will make it past 9.:biggrin:

·
Registered
751 Posts
It will be Saturday before I get in the woods. I have to get an injection in my back tomorrow!! I have a bulging disc that is bothering me but it'll be good, can't hardley wait I'm ready to smoke something with my new bow!!!!

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
It will be Saturday before I get in the woods. I have to get an injection in my back tomorrow!! I have a bulging disc that is bothering me but it'll be good, can't hardley wait I'm ready to smoke something with my new bow!!!!
I have the exact same thing, had an injection two weeks ago... Was told not to bow hunt and of course I am headed there in the a.m. I told the Dr. that sounds great, but I can hurt in the stand just as well as at home. I am not dead yet... Scheduled surgery aroun season...hahaha Good luck and best of wishes. Hope it all works out for you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.