Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What pistols will shoot just about anything ya feed it? Ima cci guy but with this ammo craze they're hard to come by a lot of the pistols I see prefer it just wanted to know about first hand experience with models that shoot a wider range of ammo

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
Never had a problem with my Ruger MKII or my Walther P22 being picky. I've shot a bunch of bulk Federal and Winchester out of them.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Just bought a walther p22 and could not get it to cycle the bulk Winchester ammo. But it cycled the blazers made by cci I believe just fine

·
Registered
15,649 Posts
I just got the barretta neos today and loaded it with cheap target loads to some remington, Winchester and a mag full of ccis, it wasn't picky on any of them!!

·
Registered
7,099 Posts
Ruger MKII, like most if kept fairly clean will eat anything. Mine will run on any fuel till it starts to gum. Clean it would cycle a log if it fit.

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
Ruger MKII, like most if kept fairly clean will eat anything. Mine will run on any fuel till it starts to gum. Clean it would cycle a log if it fit.
You mean you are supposed to clean 'em? I'm not sure I've cleaned my MKII (other than wiping a little mud off here and there) in the 20 or so years I've had it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts