Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do some of you have that you have good luck with? Looking @ a savage mark 2, ruger american etc… nothing crazy expensive as this will be a truck side by side , 25 yards gun. Thoughts?

·
Registered
17,245 Posts
Savage Rascal. It came just like it sits in this pic. Seems like it was around 400 bucks. Really good trigger and threaded. Shoots surprisingly good. It's short and would be perfect for a truck gun. Only negative it is a single shot. I bought it for the grandkids.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Thats what ive been looking @ which scope is that?
It’s a Vortex Diamondback Rimfire. To be honest, I wouldn’t buy the scope again. It’s ok,but I’ve got rimfire scopes from other makers that are clearer and have better eye relief. I’ve got a fixed power Leopold on a Marlin 39A that I’m thinking of swapping to the American.

·
Premium Member
33,538 Posts
When did you get your suppressor?. Guess I missed that
Have a Ruger American Bolt.Action22 Lr and TCR Semi-Auto 22 Lr ..

Where you been.... Pffffffffffft.. Snowflake....

Not really a fan..Like suppressed Ammo better for Accuracy...my opinion...

My little Savage Mark ll..22Lr... Shoots Suppressed Ammo very,Very accurate and Quiet....
Rather shoot it.. especially at Squirrels...

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Have a Ruger American Bolt.Action22 Lr and TCR Semi-Auto 22 Lr ..

Where you been.... Pffffffffffft.. Snowflake....

Not really a fan..Like suppressed Ammo better for Accuracy...my opinion...

My little Savage Mark ll..22Lr... Shoots Suppressed Ammo very,Very accurate and Quiet....
Rather shoot it.. especially at Squirrels...
Thats good to know, it was cheaper and came with a rail

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.