Arkansas Hunting banner
421 - 440 of 443 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Got a Job... On the Board of the Water Company..
Hard Job.. Somebody got to do it...lol.. RAISED my hand 5 Times...wore out!!!!
Already Got a Raise... INSTALLATION OF SOLAR PANELS... Electricity..THAT THE PLANT DON'T USE POWER COMPANY BUYS BACK...
You know why entities and government agencies have ,"boards"? So we can do whatever we decide to do, convince the board it's a good idea because most are clueless, then blame the board if there's public scrutiny.

·
Premium Member
6,337 Posts
You know why entities and government agencies have ,"boards"? So we can do whatever we decide to do, convince the board it's a good idea because most are clueless, then blame the board if there's public scrutiny.
Jackie will be running the place before long. The rest will opt to work from home.

·
Premium Member
26,847 Posts
Gotta Keep you (PHEASENTS) IN LINE...

·
Premium Member
26,847 Posts
Think we need more Snipers on the Border,..... Mexico....NOT CANADA...

·
Premium Member
6,337 Posts
Will be....Water Rates are way to low......
Need more Revenue....
OBiden and Camala already on Board..
I thought you were vying for a position in the 2020 Trump Admin.?

You're like a Zara Spook...pull the string a little and you go right...pull your string again and it moves to the left...🤓

·
Premium Member
26,847 Posts
I thought you were vying for a position in the 2020 Trump Admin.?

You're like a Zara Spook...pull the string a little and you go right...pull your string again and it moves to the left...🤓
Got to be a WINNER..no one remembers 2Nd place..
Republacrats LOSERS.... Demorats WINNERS...

·
Member On Double Secret Probation
29,529 Posts
You got em..Keep them off the Highway..

Has Andrews baits at Nimrod have Crappie Minnows?
What time do they open..?
Need crappie minnows... View attachment 321487
Yeah we got minners, unless jerry sold them all this morning with the crowd he had. And they open around 5 I think.

you can leave those up there. You don’t have to bring your own fish here.

·
Premium Member
26,847 Posts
Yeah we got minners, unless jerry sold them all this morning with the crowd he had. And they open around 5 I think.

you can leave those up there. You don’t have to bring your own fish here.
Ok.. Probably again Next week..Thanks...
Will leave you a mess next time if you want..
Fillet and In freeze bags..on ice...

They bit Good until they started pulling water..then they quit...Biting...

421 - 440 of 443 Posts