Arkansas Hunting banner

221 - 240 of 256 Posts

·
Member-2018 Spring Team Turkey Contest Winner
23,409 Posts
Did they say anything about if Kershaw would be back in the rotation?

·
Member<br>2015-16 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
181 Posts
What do you guys think our starting pitching will look like for games 4 and 5(if necessary)? I think Tomlin proved tonight that he’s not much of an option.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #228
Bryse Wilson in Game 4 probably. Then I guess Huascar Ynoa in 5? Probably one time through the batting order for each of them. I don’t know if I like the idea of Fried going on 3 days rest in Game 5.

·
Member-2018 Spring Team Turkey Contest Winner
23,409 Posts
I’m headed to church! I need some Jesus right now. Hopefully he will work a miracle while I’m gone.

·
Premium Member
25,698 Posts
It is as bad as I have seen it - and now it becomes a bullpen game and we need them for tomorrow. I might just out culbertson in and tell him to pitch til his arm falls off.

·
Registered
257 Posts
It was a very pleasant surprise. Really impressed with Wilson's performance and the way he handled the post game interviews. He seems like a very solid young man.

I really did not expect to be in this position due to our starting pitching scenario and how deep the Dodger's are across the board. I still won't rest easy until we put them away.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #240
Well Smoltz was always nails in Game 7s so you might better dust off that jersey after all. All we need is for the 22 year old rookie to come out and pitch the game of his life to save our season... no big deal, right?

221 - 240 of 256 Posts